Please feel free to contact us with any questions or worries that you may have about agitation equipment. If your specifications are already decided, you can fill out the Estimate Request to facilitate the subsequent estimation process. Do not worry if any points are unclear and you have difficulty in completing the form, as our staff will listen to your needs and offer professional suggestions. We can even consider upscaling possibilities by checking agitation conditions in internal laboratory equipment.
1. Proposal of agitation equipment
We will make selections based on the information from you and propose agitation equipment that best suits the purpose. Preliminary specification drawings may be presented if required for your review. Any further details that may need consideration will be discussed between you and our staff accompanied by a designer.
2. Order, detailed design, and manufacturing
- We will review your information on the agitator in detail and respond with a drawing (assembly drawing) for your check.
- Detailed design and manufacturing
- We will design a part drawing and undertake manufacturing.
3. Internal inspection, attended inspection, and shipment
After the equipment is completed, it is subjected to inspection on an actual tank or an internal test run tank (Yamagata Factory). Inform us of any inspection you may want to attend. After successful inspection, the equipment is cleaned and packed for shipment by a specified method.
Feel free to ask anything about the equipment, including consumables, problems, modification, and maintenance.
Production Division, Technical Sales Section